girls who use ‘fangirl’ in a derogatory and mocking way literally i want to shove a watermelon up their arse
okay! so. here are some websites that i’ve found helpful, as distractions or deterrents from anxiety and/or sadness.
- silk - use rotational symmetry to create beautful art
- create your own nebula - the title says it all
- looking at something - rain sound effect, move your mouse around to create different effects. (caution with this one—some of the links at the top of the page lead to websites that are NOT epilepsy/photosensitive friendly) EDIT: there’s also a link at the top of the page that could be triggering to self-harmers. please exercise caution.
- the quiet place
- 90 second relaxation exercise
- the thoughts room
- calm.com - guided relaxation exercises coupled with calming nature scenes
- calmsound.com - various relaxing sound effects
- music catcher - easy game featuring relaxing music
- drift - cute game in which you are a bunny trying to jump on balloons
- calming manatee - a manatee who says nice things to you
i hope some of these are helpful bc you deserve to feel relaxed and calm! if you know of any other helpful sites, please feel free to reblog and add them in! :3
LISTEN UP MOTHER FUCKERS
ITS CALLED WOLFRAM ALPHA
THIS IS THE BEST GODDAMN WEBSITE FOR ACADEMIC SHIT. FUCK GOOGLE.
THIS MOTHERFUCKER WILL LET YOU SEARCH “HOSPITAL BEDS IN CHAD VS. IRAN”
AND IT GIVES YOU A STRAIGHT GODDAMN ANSWER
MAYBE YOU’RE NOT INTERESTED IN DOCTORNESS OF THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES COOL SHIT
HAVING TROUBLE WITH MATH?
OR MAYBE YOU WANNA DICK AROUND
WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT
LAFAYETTE, Colo. – An elementary school principal says she was fired for protecting children from humiliation.
Noelle Roni says she fought against a policy requiring kids to get their hands stamped if they don’t have enough money in their lunch account. She was fired from Peak to Peak Charter School in Lafayette in the fall.
“The kids are humiliated. They’re branded. It’s disrespectful. Where’s the human compassion? And these are little children,” she said.
Roni was principal for nine years before being fired. She calls it a wrongful termination, and wants her job back.
Why in the living fuck is this not signal boosted the shit out of?
This is what a hero looks like…her name’s Noelle Roni.
Shout, shout, shout. This woman took a stand against shaming poor children, against disrespecting poor people.
They’re making an example of this woman for saying enough is enough….against a freakin’ charter school principal. You know, charter schools, which were supposed to bring access to poor and minority students to better educations and have turned out to be highly variable, and this woman said enough.
Noelle Roni. Remember her name, because she stood up. It’s time for us to return the favor.
it’s happening, Niall’s replacing Michael
9 is my shit. but these are all awesome, i wanna try em all out.
Oh my lawd